Planned Parenthood fined $25,000 for running filthy abortion clinic
A Planned Parenthood abortion clinic has been fined by the state of Ohio for running a filthy, unsanitary abortion clinic that puts the lives and health of women at risk.
Today, Ohio Right to Life obtained documentation of enforcement actions against three abortion facilities by the Ohio Department of Health. Among them is a $25,000 fine issued to Planned Parenthood of Bedford Heights due to severe violations of health and safety standards. Such violations include the facility’s failure to adhere to infection control policies, including exposed urine samples.
The violations include the state health inspector found include
- no experienced director of nursing on staff
- improper storage of eight containers of human tissue
- 3-month overdue follow-up documentation for hospitalized abortion patient with perforated uterus
- incomplete documentation for abortion patient who was hospitalized for bleeding
- use of expired and undocumented chemicals and equipment used on surgical suction hoses